Wednesday, May 28, 2014

HELLO FROM CLELLA


 It has been my desire for several years to publish a book which would incorporate a bit of information, a taste of the scripture, a pinch of wisdom and a recipe for your family and friends. Hopefully this blog will achieve that goal.  Some of the recipes will be from searching the internet, but most will be from family and church cookbooks that I have acquired through the years.Your comments are welcome and I am always interested in how the recipes come out for you. I will give personal experience with most of them. My intent is to share my faith and my knowledge as a mixture of spice with advice. 
     My plan is to post a new Spice with Advice and recipe each Thursday and bits of advice whenever I find something that touches my heart. Please comment both positive and negative. Only in this way will I be able to improve my advice and my spice
     Thank  you for becoming a follower of Advice with Spice.

Clella

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute header, Clella. Wishing you the best in your new blogging endeavor. Much love.

    ReplyDelete